1. All payments to Breathe are in Euros.
2. All payments are made at the time of booking, unless otherwise approved in writing. In the case of the latter, and due to demand, any provisional course attendance can only be held for seven (7) days.
3. To guarantee your space on any course, full payment should be made at the time of booking and priority will be provided to those having made payment over those on an approved provisional waiting list.
4. If you wish to cancel an online course within ten (10) days of the start date we are unable to provide a refund unless there is a waiting list for the course and we can transfer your booking to another applicant. Your course payment is, however, transferable should you be able to source a replacement participant who duly submits an Application Form and signs the Retainer and Liability Waiver (where relevant e.g. MBSR). Please note that dates for online courses cannot be changed.
5. If for some reason you begin an online course and cannot finish for whatever reason we will, regrettably, not be able to refund your fees.
6. It is your responsibility to check that any qualifications provided by Breathe are relevant and/or accepted in the country you wish to apply them.
7. We withhold the right to change prices without notice.
8. In order to receive any course certificate, you must complete the full training including any attendance requirements and additional course work.
9. Breathe has a strict no alcohol and drugs policy. Failure to comply during the delivery of any online course will result in you being asked to leave the course.
10. We require everyone attending an online MBSR course to complete an Application form and Retainer and Liability Waiver.
13. Breathe cannot accept liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, the threat of war, COVID-19, Brexit, civil strikes, industrial action, natural disaster or other events outside of our control. In such an event, however, Breathe will make best efforts to reschedule any impacted course to the satisfaction of all participants.
14. Breathe cannot accept liability for participant’s medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to any course.
15. In the unlikely event that Breathe cancels a course or is unable to reschedule, 100% of your payment will be returned. Please note this does not apply to the aforementioned conditions highlighted in sections 4-5 and 13.
16. Where a teacher is unavailable we will make every attempt to replace them with a teacher of a similar professional standard.
17. Any photos taken during a course are the property of Breathe and may be used for promotional purposes. It is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your photo taken and used in this way.
18. Feedback given to Breathe by email or on completion of a course Feedback Form may be used as promotional material on the Breathe website (www.liveyourinnercalm.com) and in other promotions. It is your responsibility to advise in writing if you do not want your feedback to be used publicly.